Saturday 5 June 2010

A warm welcome :) And a little history on me...

Hello! Well, I'm just as new as you are to this blog, so please bear with me if I start with a bit of a stumble :P First of all I'd like to thank you for reading, as you are already contributing to my little dream I've had for a while now :)

I suppose you're wondering what dream exactly? Well, you're reading it. You're even a part of it! I have wanted for a long while to start a Second Life fashion blog, and I have. Eeep! It's a little scary!
Before I start blogging properly, I have something to clarify. My rez day is 5/25/2010. SUPPOSEDLY. :P Actually I decided I couldn't "click" with my old main av, so this the new me. I have been IN SL for nearly a year, and I have known about SL for a few years.

I thought I could bring you behind the scenes a little, and show you where I will be snapping from. I plan to get a lot of use out of this space...



I had no idea what I was doing when I found myself on Xstreet looking for photo studios - I didnt know what make to get, how much to spend.. I was baffled, so after a long session of scrolling through pages and pages of them I decided to throw in the towel, and make my own. I have little building experience, so again, I was jumping into the deep end a little bit. However, it does the job. It's full-bright white, that's the main thing! :P

Anyway! I'm keen to start so I will follow this post immediately with another, displaying my first look.

Enjoy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment