Sunday 4 July 2010

Have YOU made yourself beach-beautiful yet?


(Click to enlarge for a better view)

Highlights:
We've been having the hottest days lately over here in the UK, and although I haven't seen any weather warnings plastered over any newspapers yet, I have to say that I've been feeling the heat. Immensely. Beach-beautiful wouldn't be the term I'd use when describing my RL self at the moment, although after stumbling over a few free finds in my second world I can now happily say that my avatar is just that! Thanks to LeeZu releasing their new bikini sets WITH sarongs, I can no longer blame all bikini's on being shapeless! I LOVE the petal-like decorations below the bust, and the energetic, joyful colours used in the patterns. I am so in love!
Mirai Style's "Ofif" hair has had me hooked lately - I've whipped it on so many times because it just seems to fit with so many styles, be it casual, vintage, hippie or beachy as worn in the photo above. It's multi-use! Additionally, the huge "mane" of hair (As I like to call it!) draws full attention to the face of whatever avatar that is wearing it, which can't be a bad thing right? ;)
I bought the wedge-sandals because for shoes with pretty prim toes, I thought they were good value! I wore the wedge sandals only to find out that they are SUPER CUSTOMIZABLE too! You can colour the base, the straps, the skin, the nails... Yes, as you can tell, I was one happy customer! However, I must quickly crack on and mention the absolutely awesome freebies included in this look. Do you hunt? If you don't, you better! Or you'll miss out on the stunning skin I am wearing from Bodyline. I read the hype about Bodyline, but seeing to believe was what really blew me away - These skins are exquisite, I am not going to lie. With teeth option too, for a lovely zero linden, I felt like I'd hit the jackpot :D Likewise when I stumbled across the bag worn in the picture too, by Atomic for Project Themeory. I adore all the little objects inside, and the pretty little flower decorations.
Tropical, flirty and fun... You can't go wrong!

Grab it:
Hair: .+*Ofif*+.Lightbrown [MS]

Skin: GSH 33 - (bodyline) SARA _ goodshitHUNT (teeth) {!Part of the Good Shit Hunt!}

Eyes: :: Exodi ::Zbilja v2.0 - Deep (Green)(Sm/V)

Eyelashes: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle

Bikini: [LeeZu!] Boho Bikini /pink

Bracelet: ZC : Kaya Turquoise bracelet silver L {!Part of Zaara : Kaya Turquoise !}

Bag: [ATOMIC] Vacation Time! FREE

Shoes: *Envy Designs* Madison Avenue Shoes v1.1


Pose: [LAP] - Shoe1-Pinup Shuuz PR4 {!Packs on sale for 50L$ for a limited time!}

No comments:

Post a Comment