Sunday 1 August 2010

Free spirit

My apologies for the poor quality photos of this and the previous posts, I was oblivious until I went on SL on my new PC and realised how different things looked! So yeah er.. Slightly embarassing xD...*SNORT*






Highlights
Today I came across the fab new mens hair store from the creators of the popular womens hair label - Sixty Nine. The new department is called Ego, and as soon as I TP'd in I could see why. The textures are so detailed, the prim positioning so precise on each curl and flick that you're left staring in awe at something that is not just a cut and a colour, but a work of art on your head. What man wouldn't feel good sporting such exquisite hairstyles? I liked them so much that I bought a couple to wear myself, one of which inspired me to create the look above.

I've never worn dreads in SL, but I actually think they quite suit me! When I saw them I couldn't help think of my sister in real life. Ever since a teenager she's had dreadlocks and with them always dressed in a laid-back, earthy style that I was really fond of. She travelled to so many continents I couldn't keep up, exploring all sorts of places and moulding into each culture like a duck to water. This outfit reminds me of her, and although she has now settled down in her favourite country, India, I enjoyed replicating the essence of the free-spirited days that she for so long enjoyed!

Grab it:
Hair: [ EGO ] MAR - Chestnut

Skin: Elise Bare Blush Tan

Eyes: ID 2043-3_EYES [Pine]

Eyelashes: [ glow ] Hollywood lashes - Brigitte Bardot

Top: FAB.PONY "Twizzler" Top (Steel)

Shorts: (5th&Oxford) Seaside Sweetie Shorts - *olive*

Tights: {SMS} Shiny Tights Brown

Necklace: ~Scribble~ Hemp & Glass Beads/Red {! Previous Fifty Linden Friday item !}

Bracelet: ZC : Kaya Turquoise bracelet gold L

Belt/Bag: Meriken Co. scissors bag KIWI traveler B

Sign: Duck Soup Protest Sign (Pie)

Shoes: {theosophy} Dowlais Sandal (Tan)


Poses: Photo 1-3: My own. Photo 4: Self-configured AO


Region: Garden Of Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment